Everyone can have bad days but when they outnumber the good days, we’re here to talk.
According to psychiatry.org, ⅙ people will experience depression at some point in their lifetime. Diagnosed through a variety of symptoms, including:
- feelings of sadness
- loss of interest in activities or hobbies
- disruption of sleep and/or appetite
- difficulty thinking/focusing
Thankfully, depression is a treatable condition, with 80-90% of patients responding well to treatment. Let us help you get started on your journey.
Depression can affect anyone, despite how perfect their lives may look, and is often affected by biochemistry, genetics (40% degree of heritability), personality and environmental factors. Know that suffering from depression is not your fault.
At Vault, we have trained therapists able to work through various types of depression including
- Bipolar disorders
- Peripartum depression
- Children diagnosed with disruptive mood dysregulation disorder
Vault Mental Health is also available to assist clients working through grief, whether it be through loss or trauma.
Vault offers highly knowledgeable, trained psychotherapists with experience in
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), a type of “talk therapy” that is highly effective with clients with depression, working on turning negative thought processes into positive ones to change a person’s outlook
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- And more
While suffering from depression may feel impossible to overcome, we are here to help. Know that you’re not alone.
Call us to talk today; 15 minute consults are no cost, no obligation.
If you are experiencing thoughts of self harm, please contact the Talk Suicide Canada hotline immediately at 1.833.456.4566 or call 911